6.19.2009

Bad Timing

Argh!!! I finally made the promised projects (plus a bonus!) and I don't have the camera! Talk about bad timing...anyways, I'll tell you what the projects are. First, a box my sister and I repainted a box to put all the stationary that we made for our brothers girlfriend, and it didn't turn out as nicely as I would have liked. :( But, on the other hand, a tin I redecorated looked WAY better than I thought it would, and I stole my sisters "Chloe's Closet" papers - no, just kidding, she said I could use "some". :) I used CPS (which I was beginning to give up on being able to use it) sketch on it, which was the key component. While I was looking at the sketch, I notice some other ones I had printed on the same piece of paper and decided I would use....oh darn, can't remember who it was and I've gone looking to see who posted it....oh well, anyways, I used her idea for the torn flower, and make a card using "Card Patterns" (blinky can be found on the side) sketch. It looks simple fabulous, and I can't wait to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)