6.16.2009

Wow!

Woo! So much stuff packed into one day! Lemme explain myself - I've found about four more sketch sites that I have yet to try my hand at, and then, a friend on Flikr invited me to join a scrapbooking/papercrafting/cardmaking/stamping website that looks pretty awesome so far. I mean, I've only been in it for about 10 minutes (lol), but it already looks really fun. It's layout is kinda like ravelrys, so I think I could get used to it quickly.
I know I'm all chat right now, but as soon as I can start making cards using the newfound sketches, I won't be able to stop, so I promise I'll have, at least, two cards for you by tomorrow. And, btw, this is not my last post - I will announce the winner of the giveaway tonight! :)
Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)