7.20.2009

Rollin', rollin'....

Yes! I am on a ROLL! Two cards made today, and this time, I really like them. :D
So, for the CP sketch...



And then for the Mojo Monday sketch (which I REALLY liked and plan on making another card off of)



For some weird reason, the orange ink I used comes up all blurred on these pictures, and I will honestly tell you, it's not! Grr...also, for the MMS, I know the ribbon on the left is not down all the way - I'm going to put more adhesive on it and MAKE it stick! lol :)
I am finally getting used to Splitcoasters now. {sigh} I just did a RAK, and boy, is it fun! I also learned how to get to threads I like a lot quicker, so that's gonna make things a little easier.
Today has been so lazy...mmm...I love it! So much more time for scrappin', and I'm gonna help my mom make her first scrapbook (for when my parents went to Italy to celebrate their silver anniversary...three years ago!). Gee, I'm glad there are scrapbooking sketches, because I would run out of ideas for that book in about 15 pages.
Hey, if you have a ton of zucchini in your garden (like so many other people with gardens around this time of year), you should DEFINITELY make this recipe: Mom's Zucchini Bread. It is delicious! No kidding - try it out for yourself! It almost melts in your mouth, it is just so yum.
Off to have some more fun scrappin'!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)