8.10.2009

Sock Monkey

And now, for another card made using K&Co's "Berry Sweet" stack...





I've seen other blogs and how they post what materials they use. Well, I've decided to try it myself...here goes...

Pattern Paper: K&Co Berry Sweet, Cardstock: Bazzill, Sticker alphbet: Making Memoires,
Ribbon: I don't know, actually...I got it at an auction.

So, how's that? lol, maybe I should stick with what I do already.

Gee, I just love these sock monkeys. After seeing the paper, I inspired a family member to start crocheting one to it's likeness, and I'm telling you, this person is usually NOT a big fan of sock monkeys. I, on the other hand, absolutely adore them. :)

Not much going on around here...it's been really quiet lately, but hey! I'm not complaining - this quiet time gives me more time scrapping. I just wonder how long the silence will last...

Have a wonderful day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)