11.13.2009

Blog award!

Hello all!
Quick post - my friend, Beccaroo, awarded me with another blog award. Thanks so much, Becca!



Anyways, here are the answers to her quiz;

1) Where is your cell phone ? do not possess one at the moment.
2) Your Hair? – brown
3) Your Mother? –  at home alone! :(
4) Your Father? - with my brothers at a wrestling clinic
5) Your favorite food? - I hate this question, because my answer is always changing! At the moment, Lucky Charms ;)
6) Your dream last night? - Didn't have one...I don't think
7) Your Favorite drink? – Milk! Preferable chocolate milk.
8) Your dream/goal? – oh, I don't know...become a professional volleyball player...hey, we are talking about dreams here! ;)
9) What room are you in? - My friends office
10) Your hobby? - papercrafting and volleyball
11) Your Fear? - many. most ridiculous one would be having to ruin a good card because I don't have any more ribbon. {chuckle}
12) Where do you want to be in 6 years? - college
13) Where were you last night? - here, at my friends home...
14) Something you aren't? – a knitter! {random alert!}
15) Muffins? - Love 'em!
16) Wish list item? - Um...a lot....mostly Nestabilities right now.
17) Where did you grow up? – Pennsylvania
18) Last thing you did? – Answered question #17...?
19) What are you wearing? – capris and t-shirt.
20) Your TV? – at home
21) Your pets? - my siblings...just kidding! ;)
22) Friends? - are good.
23) Your life? - wonderful.
24) Your mood? - tired-ish....longing for a bowl of Lucky Charms right now! {go to sleep kiddies and leave me with Lucky!}
25) Missing someone? - my brothers....crazy people. ;)
26) Vehicle? – do not possess one...unless you count toy ones?
27) Something your not wearing? - a hat!
28) Your Favorite store? – Michaels, Websters Pages, Pat Catans and Joann Fabrics....I think you can guess what they all have in common.
29) Your favorite color? - oh...lots...depends on the shade.
30) The last time you laughed? – just a few moments ago
31) The last time you cried? – I'm so happy I can answer this question with; I don't remember! :D
32) Your best friend? – my sisters
33) One place that I go to over and over? – Pat Catans, Michaels, Joann Fabrics
34) Facebook? - not as much of a thrill as it was before...
35) Favorite place to eat? My house!
 
I think you can tell from my answers I'm a littttttle on the sleepy side...;)
Anyways, thanks again Becca! I believe I have to pass this award along; however, as I mentioned before, I am reaaaalllly tired, so maybe tommorow...until then....;)

ETA: Now, for the passing on of the blog award!

3 comments:

  1. Love this quiz! I loved learning more about you! congrats on the blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool Claire, thanks for the blog award, and great quiz. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh! Thanks so much for the award!! I will have to answer the quiz and pass it on myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)