11.25.2009

Sympathy

Wowsers, ladies! I've gotta hand all the DT gals of La-La Land Crafts, Paper Blooms, Just Us Girls, Stamp Something, S2G challenges, YNS, and Quixotic a HUGE thanks! 20 comments - totally not used to that even if that is something normal for other bloggers. ;)

Anyways, today I have a sympathy card {I know, not the greatest topic for a card when I'm so happy}. I was looking through my 125+ card stash when I realized I didn't have any decent sympathy cards. So I decided to make one, going with this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch and Creative Belli Challenge (my chipboard is what I used to make the sentiment pop up, instead of paying for the foamies), 



{trying out a new form of listing supplies}

Cardstock: Stampin' Up! white

Patterned Paper: Websters Pages "Postcards from Paris"
Stamps: unkown
Ink: unknown
Accessories: Souffle white and blue pen, chipboard, pearl ribbon?



So, like I said, this is only a decent sympathy card...I like bright fun cards, which obviously aren't suitable for this kind of topic, so this was rather a challenge for me.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by! :)

5 comments:

  1. Very nice Sympathy card, Clare! I like your color scheme. Thanks for playing along with us on the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is beautiful.. :)I love your style.. HUGS

    ~If you get a chance I hope you can stop by my blog.. I have a bunch of FREE Digital Stamps, I add a new one each Wed. I have DT tryouts and blog candy going on (top sidebar)... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card... Love the colors... Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Belli Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful sympathy card....such pretty colors and what a clever use of the chipboard!!! Thanks for playing the Belli challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)