11.13.2009

Thinking of You


Thinking of You
click on the photo to view it larger and clearer

Hello again! Posting from my friends house...babies asleep, toddlers with friends...all is quiet. :)

So, now for a card I made for Simply Scrappings card challenge, Kaboodle Doodles, Three Clovers Designs, AND Limelight challenge. Yep, still hungry for challenges!

Supplies: Cosmo Cricket "Earth Love", white cardstock, chipboard, scrap paper, American Crafts rub on, Sakura Souffle white pen.

I've really been starting to use this line a lot more, so beware! ;) Next time I post I'll have an elegant birthday card for you....here's a sneak peek..



One of the twins just woke up, so I guess that;s the end of this post....thanks for stopping by!

P.S; if you need help stitching your cards, this may be able to help! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Outstanding,
    Thank You for joining us at Kaboodles this week,
    Hope you come back monday for the new challenge as well,
    Have a great weekend,
    Hugs
    Angie
    DT Kaboodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards - great job done there. Thanks for joining in with the Kaboodle challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please come visit my blog http://scrapersdelight.blogspot.com/ there is something there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin the card and how you used it for so many challenges! Totally sweet Miss Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, Clare! Love your card! :) So glad you played along!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)