2.05.2010

Card for David

Hello!
I am feeling much better - not quite 100%, but much better. Thanks for the get well wishes. :)

So, I finally came 'round to it and made a card for the Cards for Kids drive. I mean, I do have a couple cards I could use for the drive, but I wanted to make some specifically for one of the kids. This one is for David who is SUCH a cutie!
I thought he'd be best because I have a brother of the same name, and my younger brother will be writing the note since I think David would like a note written by someone his age more. :)

So, along with David, this was made with this weeks Practical Scrappers challenge in mind...

And boy, was the card a pain in the rear to take a pic of. Which is why I usually don't do cards that open this way...

Anyways, I used one of my beloved Nestabilities dies, stamped with an HA stamp, adhered a Martha Stewart sticker (they're perfect for little guys!), and sewed the base together. The patterned paper I used was paper from my very first paper stack; DCWV, and I got it...oh, about...three or four years ago...;)

Thanks for stopping in!




*************

Card for David card recipe
Cardstock: Michaels
Patterned paper: DCWV
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Ink It Up!
Other: sticker from Martha Stewart


1 comment:

  1. This is totally gorgeous Clare, colourful, fun and beautifully made. Take care, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)