2.07.2011

Design team call!

No, I am not having a design team call, but Simply Scrapping Crafts is!

This call is open until 11:59 pm, March 1st.

Deets:
We post challenges weekly, every Wednesday, with the challenges varying from technique, sketches, etc. Right now, we have a small, but fabulous group of designers who are very friendly and encouraging.

We're looking for:
Friendly, outgoing, creative gals who can manage to design 2-4 cards a month for the card challenge. You'll need to be able to comment on entries, and maybe help us look for suitable sponsors. I'll also need a commitment of at least two months on the team, though I would like to have a three or four month commitment. And, most importantly, you have to be able to enjoy yourself on this team! ;)

What do you get?
A design team button to proudly display on your blog
A nice little addition to your resume
Occasional sponsor products - if we don't have a sponsor one week/month, I will provide samples from my growing shoppe. I also hope to send out RAK's now and then.
A chance to work with a fabulously talented design team!
The opportunity to buy most of the latest and greatest papercrafting supplies at wholesale price! That is up to 70% off on some products!

If you're interested in all that, then you'll need to send me (at the e-mail address provided below);
A short little note about you - don't freak out on this part (like I usually do! lol)! Just have fun with it and be yourself!
3-4 of your favorite projects
A link to your blog or/and online gallery


I am the design team coordinator for the card challenge group, so I will be choosing the new members. You can e-mail me your submission at ctprezzia15@gmail.com . Just put 'DT call' or something of the like in the subject line.

I'm looking for about 2 - 3 gals - if you're chosen, I will help you get accustomed to the site and to the rather simple way we run things. ;)


Not a cardmaker? No problem - my pal, Emily, is looking for scrapbookers to help her out. Deets HERE.

Thanks for looking, and have a wonderful day!
PS - feel free to e-mail me with any questions! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clare

    Have sent you an email.... Thanks for the heads up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)