2.05.2011

New items added!

Just quickly popping in to show you some new items I have added to my shoppe!

First, some pretty vintage Valentine images, some of them even glittered!




This girl image is probably my favorite!


Isn't this Cupid the sweetest?


And then I have some gorgeous gold glittery doves....




So pretty! I'm making a card right now using one of these lovelies. :)

Both items are only $1.50 (including shipping!), and can be found in my shoppe.

Hope you liked these pretties - I will be back later with a card. :)
Now off to make some sweet Valentine cookies - have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. super cute additions to your store... those birds are my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)