10.26.2011

Smile

....I am. :) I'm over the sore throat (just a little cold and earache left to wait out), and my sister who has been in Texas since her wedding in July is coming up for a visit today!! :)
Today I'm popping in with a non-scheduled post (the last two were scheduled) showing you a card published in the September issue of CARDS.

For some reason, I feel like this is along the style of what a scrapbooker would make....I'm not sure why, but I was in a scrappy mood when I made this....

Glossy Accents keep these rather unsticky letters down...:)

I super duper appreciate your sweet comments - I treasure them all! 
Thanks so much for stopping in today and have a blessed day! :)


******************************************
Card recipe
Cardstock: Hero Arts
Patterned paper: K&Company "Classic K"
Stamps: Hero Arts 'Made With Love'
Ink: Staz-on
Letters: Making Memories

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, sewing machine, Glossy Accents

8 comments:

  1. Love the stitching and pinked edges - adorable, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stitching and pattern and use of sentiment--just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, and I too love the stitching! I think I have some of those letters you used, need to pull them out and make a card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gorgeous card Miss Clare!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors are just lovely, Clare! So soft ans spring-like! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so beautiful! love love the background paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Clare. Such a great combination of colours and texture

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love seeing your work in print!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)