11.14.2011

Butterfly birthday

I'm determined to start posting all the super old posts here in the blog, so here's one of them; a card published in the April '11 CARDS magazine...

This was in the days before I had my trusty Martha Stewart butterfly punch - I had to handcut these butterflies from a Martha Stewart stamp set instead. I still think they're pretty...I kinda wish MS had some punches to coordinate with that stamp set. :)

Anyways, thanks so much for stopping in and have a blessed day!

***********************************
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: Crate Paper "Lillian"
Stapm: Sugarloaf, Martha Stewart
Ink: Colorbox
Ribbon: Websters Pages
Half pearls: Remembrance

Tools: trimmer, stylus, adhesive, Spellbinders Labels Four, Cuttlebug

5 comments:

  1. I love it every time you use those charming and pretty floral trims! Beautiful row of butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Clare. No wonder it was published... it is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)