3.24.2012

Hi there! Clare here today to share a super fun and easy project with you. :)

So, if you know me, you know I like love my floral paper, so it's no surprise I'm head over heals for the Splendor collection! My favorite floral paper from this line, and one of my top five all time, is Tiny Blossoms.

Pure sweetness.

Here is one of my first cards made using this paper (and trust me, it is one of many!)...


I usually don't go for homemade paper flowers, but I couldn't resist on this one. :)


A sweet and cute card made using a sweet, adorable paper.

That's all for today, yinz! Thanks so much for dropping in today!


Supplies: 
Splendor - Paper: #1685, 1679, 1684

5 comments:

  1. Yes, that is lovely PP Clare. An adorable card and your flower is lovely too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yinz! You made me smile, Clare - haven't heard that in years! :))

    Love your pretty florals today - perfect for the beginning of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assume that yins is the same thing as y'all??? LOL Guess it all depends on what part of the country you come from.

    Love this sweet card, Clare - I like that paper a lot, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Clare this card is so beautiful...love that flower and the added pearl...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Clare... I love the handmade flower!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)