5.10.2012

Bonjour!

...how are you today? :)

Today I'm sharing the two cards I made for GCD Studios 'Bonjour' collection for winter CHA (which you've probably already seen ;))


 This collection is all about my favorite real life (as opposed to my favorite craft life) colors - green and blue!


Reason I'm posting these cards just now is because I've got some GCD Studios crafty stuff to share with you...

Splendor, Oh Happy Day and Botanique are now available at Scrapbooking.com! I know it's kinda hard to get a hold of this paper, so here's a place you can get it! I also know most of us are on a budget and can't get these and collections just yet, so HERE's a link to a giveaway! I'll be holding one as well for my bloggy friends as soon as I get my next box. ;)

Thanks SO much for your comments - I love hearing from you! :)
Have a blessed day!

****************************************
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: GCD Studios 'Bonjour'
Stamps: Hero Arts 'Dolls' and 'Thinking of You Messages'
Ink: Ranger
Other: twine (Martha Stewart), hemp cord (Bearydo Shoppe)

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, PTI Doily Details die, PTI Tiny Tags die

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Clare. So very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue and green are so pretty together! Your cards are beautiful; I love both equally!!

    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blues and greens, too, Clare....both of these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty! These colours are so fresh and Springy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these. The flowers on the second one are so lovely! Are they a stamp or paper? I looked at your links, but I couldn't find them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)