7.05.2012

Project Thursday {Cherish}

....it's my first Project Thursday over at the Precious Remembrance blog - check it out HERE.
For today's card, I chose to use the 'cherish every moment' stamp from this months new release 'Positive Thoughts'. I don't know about you, but I need a lot of graduation cards this time of year, and I thought this sentiment would be perfect for the grad! 


My favorite images from the new stamp set are (surprisingly) the little hearts! So cute and whimsical! I stamped the heart from the sentiment 'hi' various times in orange and pink on this fabric tag.


If you're wondering how I stamped that wee heart so many times without stamping the other part of the image (the 'hi'), I'll tell you - I cut my stamp up! (horror music playing)
Actually, this is no biggie with quality stamps like Precious Remembrance - the stamp sticks itself back together really well! In case it's having some problems getting back together (usually due using a particular part of the stamp a lot and not cleaning it between uses - don't ask me how I know), you can just clean it up with some soap and water!


Well, that's it for today - I hoped you enjoyed my first Project Thursday - I hope you stop in again this time next week! :)

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card...I so love the tag over the die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful Clare. Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)