9.28.2012

Paper Crafts + Winner

Wow, I feel as if I haven't written a post in for.ever!
I'm here today with the Papercrafts 12 Blogs of Christmas winner, and while I was at it, I figured I might as well show you my favorite card I had published in the Holiday Cards & More magazine...


I didn't have any religious themed stamps, papers or anything, so I used some old Christmas cards my brother gave me - thanks P.J!
I love this card because it's the only religious themed card I've ever had published, so it's the only one that truly shows at least a little bit of my faith. :)


Oh, and funny thing about the four cards I had in this issue - all the sentiments come from one stamp set - the Merriest Christmas Wishes stamp set! It was the only Christmas stamp set I had, so I'm glad it was so versatile and included so many sentiments! :)

Anyways, on to the winnahs!
I used Random.Org to find the winner of the Holiday Cards & More magazine, it picked number 46 (I can't show you the picture because, well, I don't know how to ;)) and that winner is.....Cat Craig!

And for my own little prize, the winner is el numero eight-o - Kasha!

Winners, please e-mail me with your shipping information so your prizes can be sent out asap! :)

I'm off to snatch a few hours of sleep before a volleyball tournament - wish me luck!
God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Clare! I love how you recycled the card that you had been given by your brother to make this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a delightful card Clare. Very special.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)