10.26.2012

It's Friday!

...before college, as a homeschooler I didn't fully understand why people got so excited for Friday - I mean, gosh, it's just another day in the week, right?!
No! It is NOT just another day of the week! It is the day you dream of all week, thinking 'if I can just make it to Friday, I'll be fine...'.
However, I did have a very nice relaxing weekend before that, during which I made a card for a challenge (shocking, right?!)
This is for this weeks Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger;


...my take is not very original, but I couldn't resist using an abnormal color combo, a new (to me) Paper Smooches stamp set, and a loved Hero Arts set.


I don't want to scandalize you purple lovers out there, but if I combined all my pathetic scraps of purple paper, it wouldn't make a 12x12 sheet of paper! ;)

Anyways, I've got a volleyball game tomorrow and some cinnamon rolls to finish rolling here, so thanks for stopping in and have an awesome WEEKEND!! ;)

**************************
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: K&Company, Basic Grey, Studio Calico
Stamps: Hero Arts, Paper Smooches
Ink: Ranger
Other: pearls (Zva Creative and Basic Grey)

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors

10 comments:

  1. This is perfect. Love the pearl door knobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job on the challenge. Don't feel bad about the purple thing, up until recently, I probably owned less purple papers than you! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet card - purple has always been one of my fav colors, yet one I rarely use in papercrafting, so I understand the lack of purple scraps

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - Yeah Fridays are always good to look forward to.... what a delightful card Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this CAS card...and I'm with you, I don't have lots of purple paper in my stash either. I also agree with you that Fridays are AWESOME! Good luck with he challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what stunning paper-piecing - congrats on being a trigger :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your TT win...
    your card is adorable :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on being a Tuesday Trigger winner at Moxie Fab World. Love the little door handles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)