10.14.2012

Precious Remembrance New Stamp Release

Hello all!
Popping in to post about an awesome new stamp set - Precious Remembrance's new Christmas stamp set! I tried posting yesterday, but the Wi-Fi was terrible and wouldn't give me a good connection with Blogger, so here I am now!
Here's the stamp set...


Isn't it sweet? I foresee very many interesting and artsy projects in the future with this unique stamp set!

Here's my project...


It's hard to tell, but I also used the border stamps to add bits of glitter to card.

You can check out this project, and rest of the design teams amazing samples on the blog HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping in and for the sweet comments! Enjoy your Sunday! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)