4.04.2013

Dancing to the Charleston

"Charleston, and Charleston. Charleston, and Charleston..." went a swing dance teacher last summer, so while I was making my card using Diane Kappa's new Charleston collection, I couldn't help hearing that play in my mind. ;)


I used many of the elegant patterns to create another pattern of circles to provide the backdrop for this beautiful flower...


Maybe next time you look or play around with this line, you'll have something similar dancing around in your mind. ;)

Thanks for stopping in today! :)


Blog: http://bearydocardsinc.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the soft colors...and the lo of this card...Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY pretty card Clare, I like the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, how gorgeous! Clare, you are master of layering! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Clare. Well done. Can I ask what stamp was used for the rose? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty...love the layering. cherry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)