5.04.2013

Hello

Another card for Paulina's Craft Dash today! Challenge #17...


...accepted.
Also, for the Simon Says Stamp 'Just Because' challenge and the Studio Calico challenge.

This is basically what I did instead of studying/catching up on sleep for a big test on Monday...


This little number took my 9 minutes and 47 seconds to make...there are certain things I wanna change with this card, but like I mention in the video (below), that's okay because if I'm not completely in love with my card, I'm more likely to send it out. ;)


I'm pretty much in love with these wooden tags - I think the really cool inky/stampy people would have a ball with them, because they do cool things like bleed. ;)


If you want to know how I made (yeah, made) those little dots, check out THIS video. If you wanna see the entire combobulated process of making this card, look at THIS video.
Oh, and the color is kinda peachy - I wasn't sure if the third color in the challenge was peach or pink, because the design team samples varied, so that confused me.

Thanks for stopping in today and enjoy your weekend! God bless!

************************
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: Studio Calico
Stamp: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Distress Ink
Other: wooden tag (Darice), butterfly (Etsy), cabochon (GCD Studios), ribbon, gems, nail polish, kraft envelope (Maya Road)

10 comments:

  1. Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS card Clare - hope you did well in your test too!
    So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's such a sweet project Clare! It took under 10 minutes to do?! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so beautiful! You showcased the colors so perfectly and I love all the different elements!

    Thank you for joining in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the faux enamel dots and gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. delightful. Love how you did your enamel dots. Must try that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Clare! I love all the elements especially the wood tag. Thank you for playing along in the Happy Mail Challenge with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love butterflies! Such a lovely pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card and how you incorporated the use of a tag so effortlessly ! LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tag, and those sweet enamel dots! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)