6.13.2013

Project Thursday {sequin bird}

First off, I have to apologize for the poor pictures - my camera simply cannot pick up black, apparently!

Moving on...
I used the Positive Thoughts and Little One stamp sets in this card, in a very simple way, but bold way.


This second picture shows the brightness of the bird a bit better...


I used the chic chevron pattern from the Little One stamp set to make a subtle 'bird tracks' background.


What do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping in with me today and have an awesome day!


blog: bearydocardsinc.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Is this card ever CUUUUTE!! I had to look to make sure they are sequins!! (Gosh, I wish I saw this before I made my Gallery Idol entry!lol)! Genius idea and execution! You rock in my world, Clare!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)