12.01.2013

Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect Challenge



Happy New Year! That is, it's the first Sunday of Advent, which means it's the new year, liturgically speaking! ;)
Anyhows, I'm here today with my FIRST Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! It's anything goes this week, so there's really no excuse not to play. ;)
Here's my card, using Party Posse...


I knew I wanted to use the cute sentiment with the cat image, and the length of it lent itself perfectly to the chalkboard craze that's been going on.

Be sure to check out the blog to get a peek at the rest of the design team's takes on the challenge! Here's the list of individual blogs, for an 'in-depth' look. ;)

Savannah

That's all for me today - thanks for stopping in and enjoy your Sunday!

************************
Cardstock: Canson, Bazzill
Stamps: Paper Smooches "Party Posse'
Ink: Versamark, Papertrey Ink
Patterned paper: American Crafts "Polka Dot Party"
Other: gems (Darice), ribbon (stash), embossing powder (Martha Stewart)

Tools: heat gun, circle punch

2 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOVE this super cute card, Clare! I LOVE the chalkboard design with that adorable little kitty! And the papers and corner punches--- AMAMAMAMAZING:) You rocked this AG challenge <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the Sparks DT! Love the striking design! It's utterly sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)