3.16.2014

Paper Smooches Anything Goes challenge

...another super easy challenge and card for ya today!


I made this card when I was in a bit of a window-card making phase, and used the super cute Enjoy the Show stamp set. ;)


This was such a fun way to use up some enamel dots! And the Dear Lizzy ticket paper worked perfectly with the circus theme. :)


Check out the rest of the design team's super cute cards this week! :)

Savannah

This past week has been my spring break, and it has been GLORIOUS! I can't wait to show yinz some of the cards I made during my free time. :)

Anyways, thanks for stopping in today and have a great day! 

**********************************
Cardstock: Strathamore
Stamps: Paper Smooches "Enjoy the Show"
Ink: Stazon, Prismacolor
Patterned paper: American Crafts "5th and Frolic"
Other: enamel dots (My Minds Eye), acetate

4 comments:

  1. What a clever way to use those enamel dots! Love this card! It's super cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to come here to say how much I LOVE your card! It is wonderful!!! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and clever design Clare, love the enamel dots:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)