6.13.2014

Go bigger

... with some layouts! *gasp*

I'm on the Pinkfresh blog today sharing some layouts, so, please be merciful - not only am I an inexperienced scrapper, but I'm also very inexperienced at taking pictures of the layouts! (struggling with some serious admiration issues right now for the rest of the Pinkfresh DT's amazing photographs ;))


{note to self - don't use neutral colored backgrounds for your page until I get better at taking pictures}

Being an inexperienced scrapper, I wasn't totally sure what do for my color scheme, so I decided to pull the colors from my friend's pretty dress.
First, some gorgeous peach and mint washi tape and a couple veneer hearts...


...then some super fun veneer arrows...


...and of course, an enamel frame for the photo, and a drop sticker to finish everything off.


For my second layout, I decided to take it easy on myself and print the photo black and white. ;)


I used some cute little enamel stickers from Way to Home to give the photo additional framing, and notice those pretty gold birds? I actually punched those out from the gorgeous gold packaging for the alphabet letters I used below!


I used the super pretty orchid gold foil letters, and then another die cut out of the packaging for the heart. :)


*Phew!*
That wasn't too painful after all, eh? ;)
Thanks so much for stopping in today and have an awesome weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)