8.20.2014

Happy

...keep those sunglasses on, because I've got another super bright card to share with you today!

I was playing around with WPlus9's Fresh Cut florals (hello, I need their new Fresh Cut Containers...but seriously...too bad I have to save for Austria), trying to achieve THIS look. It's probably just my color choices, but I'm not super pleased with how it turned out. The Studio Calico inks are awesome for the second generation look, and I took advantage of that here, but particularly with the navy ink, the stamp would pick up some of the ink when I stamped the flowers partly over an already stamped image, so the inks started running together, giving it a rather blobby look.


I plan on giving that pin another go, and also posting it here, so you can see the results. ;)

Thanks for stopping in today and God bless!

********************************
Cardstock: Canson
Stamps: WPlus9 "Fresh Cut Florals", Hero Arts "Sundrifter: Love This", PTI "Mini Blooms"
Ink: Studio Calico, Versamark
Other: vellum, embossing powder, enamel dots (My Minds Eye)

Tools: Silhouette Cameo, heat gun

1 comment:

  1. I really like it! Amazing and different use of these stamps. :-) I was stamping with this set last night with pigment inks and had the same problem (picking up ink). On your card, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)