1.01.2015

Smile

...it's 2015! I typically do a post with my favorite cards from the past year, but if I get caught up in the time-consuming task of being a bum this Christmas break, don't be surprised. ;)


I wanted to test out the Hero Arts SMILE background stamp, but I used an old Staz-on ink pad, getting a rather uneven impression. I decided to roll with it, and go watercolor, because we all know it's quite fashionable to be messy, if you do it in watercolor. ;)


Just because I like to keep adding tiny, minuscule little details to my cards until my brain hurts - little bits of Stickles on the stamped hearts.

Finished off with some vellum, die cut hearts, and a rather obvious sentiment. ;)

Hope you have a happy new year, for the WHOLE year!

*************************************
Cardstock: Canson, Bazzill
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Versamark, Stazon
Other: embossing powder, vellum, stickles

Tools: Cuttlebug, heat gun, My Favorite Things dies, Papertrey Ink die, Simon Says Stamp die

2 comments:

  1. I love the background! I thought it was a beautiful background paper that I was somehow unaware of! What a happy accident!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clair, Your work is amazing as usual. Love your style these days. I think about you often. Hugs to you.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)