6.04.2015

Throwback Thursday // Masculine Mishmash

It's time for a more masculine throwback Thursday, so here's a quick and short one from June 2013 (I'm starting to suspect Blogger may be categorizing all my old drafts as circa June 2013...)

******************************

A birthday card for my oldest brother - you wouldn't think that it would be possible to have so much patterned paper on a card and still have it retain its "masculinity", but I think it worked here. ;)



***********************************
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: Echo Park "This and That"
Stamps: Papertrey Ink "Tweet Talk"
Ink: Tim Holtz
Other: tag (Maya Road)

Tools: Cuttlebug, Papertrey Ink number dies, My Favorite Things "Framed Greetings" die

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)