7.12.2015

Framed Sentiment + VIDEO // Altenew

Hiya peeps! I hope you're having a nice Sunday so far - I'm just coming off an unplanned but totally wonderful two hour nap.

image source

I'm a big believer in naps, just like Winnie Pooh.

Anyways, I'm popping in real quick with a card for the Altenew Video Challenge, and yet another card for Virginia's View 100% Stamping challenge.


This was a surprisingly quick and easy card to make/film. Generally, I sorta have my cards planned out before I turn on the camera, but with this one, I just ran with it.
I knew I couldn't go wrong using Painted Flowers, so I started by using them to create a frame of sorts around a stamped sentiment from Vintage Roses (also another stamp set you can't really go wrong with) that I used as a guideline.


Once all the flowers were stamped, I cut out the original stamped sentiment, and adhered it to a navy cardstock panel that had the sentiment heat embossed in white.
I topped everything off with some pearls and some ribbon (sidenote: it has been forEVER since I've used ribbon!!)

So, if you want to actually hear me say all that, enjoy the video below. ;)


Thanks so much for stopping in and God bless!

***********************************************
Cardstock: Bazzill, Michaels
Stamps: Altenew "Painted Flowers" and "Vintage Roses"
Ink: Studio Calico, Versamark
Other: pearls, ribbon, embossing powder

Tools: heat gun

3 comments:

  1. A nap is a great thing to do if you're having the drizzly stuff we're getting here today! LOVE this, Clare! It was fun to hear your voice, and I wish you good luck with this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Card Clare! Just wanted to tell YOU that I LOVE the Thank you that you sent! Love your work and always will! If you ever want to design another blog for me...let me know and I'll happily HIRE you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)