10.08.2015

Keepin' It Real // Throwback Thursday

So today's card is just me keeping it real - I doubt there's a cardmaker alive who doesn't make hideous boo-boos like this one.
Or, at least, I hope I'm not the only one. lol

**********************************
This card is blah for me. :/
On the upside, some friends that were staying over liked it, warped and freckled as it was, so I didn't trash it out of frustration.
I will, however, be sending this out to someone who can appreciate it more ASAP.


Do notice, however, the lovely colored embossing - I splurged and got a nice set of wee bottles of colored embossing powder, and I can't seem to stop using them.

***************************
Cardstock: Canson
Stamps: My Favorite Things Chalkboard Greetings, Papertrey Ink Mini Blooms
Ink: Versamark
Other: embossing powder (Hampton Art), pearls and vellum (Michaels)

Tool: heat gun