1.26.2016

Quick Card Set // Hero Arts

While birthday cards might be my most request type of card from family and friends, encouragement cards are the ones that I use the most often. Today's cards are a quick set of just that - encouragement.

I used to underestimate the impact a simple handmade encouragement card could have, but after a couple years of friends telling me how much one card brightens their day, I've started trying to not only make the cards more often, but to also send them out more often.


I used some brand new, lovely Hero Arts stamps from the 2016 catalog. Hello Gorgeous and Dare to Dream are sentiment sets full of fun, quirky sentiments in some modern fonts - perfect for these cards!



Inspired by THIS pin, I used the Butterfly Pair Stamp and Cut set to create the butterflies.


And the set together...


All the stamps I used today will be available in the Hero Arts store February 8th - some are available right now in your local stamp store!

Thanks so much for stopping in today and God bless!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Hero Arts Snow Layering Papers
Stamps: Hero Arts Dare to Dream, Hello Gorgeous and Butterfly Pair Stamp and Cut
Ink: Hero Arts Mint Julep, Tide Pool, Fresh Peach, and Soft Apricot
Other: Hero Arts Pool Mixed Accents

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)