10.12.2017

Caroling Elves

Popping in today with a cheery little number, featuring a stamp I designed for Hero Arts that was part of their October MMH add-ons - Three Happy Elves.


I colored the little guys in various ZIG's - . I didn't have a minty color, so to achieve the color, I put down a layer of Cobalt Blue, and then went over it with Pale Green.


I've only recently starting recording my obsession with speech bubbles, and with these little guys, it was inevitable. I think I'm in love with the little bubble from Holiday Cheer - I want like, fifteen more of them in different sentiments! The little guy was stamped in Soft Granite, and the main sentiment, Joy to the World, was stamped in Orchid.
I'm not gonna lie, it was a rather sloppy stamping job there, but you know, I'm really all for that homemade look these days. ;)

The background, Garden Tile Pattern, was inked in Versamark, then Mint Julep, stamped on a mint layering paper, and heat embossed with clear Sparkle powder.

That finishes off today's card - thanks so much for stopping in and God bless!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Hero Arts Pool Layering papers, Michaels white cardstock
Stamps: Hero Arts Three Happy ElvesGarden Tile PatternHoliday CheerJoy to the World
Ink: Hero Arts BlackOrchid and Soft Granite; Versamark; ZIG Cobalt Blue and Pale Green.
Other: Hero Arts clear Sparkle powder

Tools: Cuttlebug, heat gun, Hero Arts Holiday Cheer frame cuts

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)